Sunday, January 11, 2009

Barney Dino-mite Birthday Party

1. On the way to the show, 2. On the way to the show, 3. Arcade muna, 4. DSC_0223, 5. Coloring in the dark, 6. DSC_0225, 7. DSC_0226, 8. My Prize, 9. Winners, 10. DSC_0226b, 11. Baby Bop, 12. Riff and Barney, 13. Bj, Riff and Barney, 14. Waiting for our turn, 15. for VIPs only, 16. for VIPs only, 17. IMG_0732, 18. IMG_0733, 19. IMG_0734, 20. Arcade ulit

Hubby and I were at SM Sta. Rosa when we saw the poster for this show. Initially we were planning to watch on the 13th of December at SM Dasma. However, due to schedule conflicts we ended up watching on the 6th instead. I told Ninang Jen about it as sure Leal, her son, would love to watch the show as well.

After confirming the plans with Jen, I told hubby that I'm planning to buy VIP tickets. I would like for Dani to have a closer look plus the photo opps reserved for such tickets. Sabi nya, "Kung VIP ang bibilhin mo, wag mo na kong bilhan. Tutal kasama mo naman na si Jen. Ang importante makanuod si dani."

I wasn't able to google reviews for the show and was unaware that it's only about 40-45mins long. I made sure we get center aisle seats so dani and leal can roam around. Unfortunately, they tied the aisle seats with a rope preventing kids (and adult fanatics alike) to go in front.

I understand, they might be avoiding accidents like a kid being trampled/stepped on by the purple dinosaur pero naman, hindi kami makapagemote masyado sa seats namin. Funny pa, sa sobrang excited ni dani, she wasn't able to have a nap prior sa show. Siguro bandang last two songs, napapapikit na talaga si dani sa antok. I gave her sweets to keep her awake. I paid for the photo op tapos tulog lang sya sa picture :p Isa pa palang blooper ko: I forgot to charge our camera's battery. Yun lang naman :p

1 comment:

elle marie's mom said...

how was the concert? was thinking of bringing my daughter to the concert but it was too expensive useless naman if sa likod lang dba?