Monday, January 25, 2010

Time for a Haircut


As you can see from my previous post, Dani's hair has grown and it's been a daunting task to brush her hair lately. Inspired by Jan Di's bangs, I wondered what she would look like if she had some. So I got myself Dani's beado's sprayer, a comb and a pair of scissors. No clamps needed.

*Snip, snap*
...
instant bangs! :D

No protest so far. I did promise the little girl I wont make her hair short. She equates long hair as princess-ly.

*Snip*

Mommy, don't like you to cut my hair anymore.

uh-oh, I've already cut her right side. I insisted, she cried. I told her dad will spank me if he saw her hair like so. She wailed. I stopped and decided to give her a bath na. Long story short, I promised her we'll go to SM if she'll let me cut her hair.

After an hour, Me happy, Dani happy with a new haircut while walking hand in hand strolling in the mall :D

No comments: