Friday, June 25, 2010

Birthday Preps: Lootbags


Birthday Preps: Lootbags
Originally uploaded by kitakitts

Took a leave today for tomorrow's party. I don't know what it is about parties, I tend to stress so much about it. No matter how simple I want it to be tsk ma-effort pa rin.

Birthday Preps: Lootbags
Batman for boys

Birthday Preps: Lootbags
Barbie for girls

Birthday Preps: Lootbags
Look at all that junk hehe Girls get to have pink heart marshmallows and strawberry pops. Boys get to have tube marshmallows and apple pops. I would have included toy hand dryers or kikay stuffs for the girls but couldn't think of inexpensive but fun toys for boys.

Birthday Preps: Lootbags
Birthday wish. Since majority of her classmates were the same as last year, I think the message is apt.

The little was girl more then excited to distribute her treats to her classmates :D

No comments: