Monday, February 13, 2012

Spa Treat with Friends

We were all set, allocated the whole afternoon for some girl bonding.  However, the circumstances demand otherwise. Almost felt like having one of those fuente cigars *sigh*  It was already 3:30pm when I was able to finally meet J and M.  Having waited for so long and with one more interview to go, I gave them the green light to proceed to Wensha Spa with a promise to proceed there immediately after.

Surviving the series of q&a, my body begged for some TLC.  It's easier to sell my baked goodies than sell my skills, really :p  I heard a lot of bone cracking as my masseuse started her routine on me.  Ahh.. bliss..

I'm kinda sad I didn't get to spend more time with them but alas the night is too short for husband rants and raves :D  I do hope to see them again before J goes zipping off back to Redmond.

No comments: