Friday, February 22, 2013

25 Ten Years Ago

Age is just a number.  So True.

Optimistic me says, I have learned and become a better person with time.  Yet I know I have aged, matured, deteriorated.  Please, dear God, don't take me away yet.  There are so much more out there for me.

I am married (to the same awesome man) for 8 years and counting.
I am a mom to an almost seven-year-old lovely, amazing, bright daughter.
Though mortgaged, I have a house I can call my own, a decent dependable car.
I have been to Hong Kong for three times.
I have climbed Mt. Maculot for three times.
I have been to Boracay for three times.
I have seen the underground cave.
I have explored the islands of Coron and Puerto Princessa.
I ate authentic chicken inasal in Bacolod.
I have stayed in Pearl Farm, Davao.
I saw the Chocolate Hills with my hubby.
I was with Gunner at Corregidor.

I love chocolates, walnuts and carrot cake.
I love buco.

I want to spend more wisely and focus on a single project a year.
I want to study and teach.
I want to take more beautiful photos.
I want to go to Seoul and Busan.
I want to practice and improve my Hangul.
I want to pick strawberries with Dani in Baguio.
I want to experience Pico de Loro or Hamilo Coast
I wonder about the luxurious life
I want to cherish my friendship with Julie, Olgs and Bane
I want to spend more time with my family and in-laws
I want to lose 15lbs and shape up, be healthy
On a clear, dark night, I want to lie down and look at the stars

I don't care much about politics in goverment or at work
I try not to care about my ex's
I try not to be materialistic
I want to move on and not care about Pru mean girls
I want to read Neil Gaiman
I want to have a proper music and reading room
I want to have my piano tuned
I try to update myself with the latest trend but not be obsessive much
I still don't like doing housework

I constantly remind myself not to covet, not to be envious, not to compare
I am to be a better person, to be brave and not be scared of change

No comments: