Monday, December 18, 2023

Making Myself Relevant for 2024

I have been on a career break for almost 2 years.  My mindset then when I resigned was dead set on early retirement but maybe I might teach as a side hustle.  It's heartbreaking but honestly, I am not yet financially capable to chill and hence my job hunting begins.  First off,  a couple of months ago I made a mind map with "I want to be an Educator" as the root thought branching to push forward and also some alternative paths.  Time to review prioritize paths and put some timeline to get things rolling.  

Drafted this like seven days ago and how's my progress so far...  (10/17)

* * *

And now it's 12/18.. wow..

Looking forward to starting my class in Feb.  I was able to start Section 1 of in Leaders of Learning and found the topic on four quadrants of Modes of Learning enlightening as true enough, I am gravitated more under Distributed Individual Quadrant by 84.13%.  Barely at 10% of the course, hopefully I can make more progress from here.

No comments: