Tuesday, February 05, 2008

You Cheer Me Up

Toni, Abie and Pam just gave these humbling awards :D Very much appreciated! You guys are awesomely generous!

For the You Cheer Me Up Award, I am passing this on to recent visitors in mybloglog :D Jona, Keng, Irmee, Mari, Yvelle, Jane, Jane B, Amore, Jeanny. Thanks for visiting, you surely cheered me up!

For The Rated E Award, I love these people who excellently blog and click their heart out :D Meeya, Toni, Nice and Ela :D just continue doing what you do and i'll go read and read some more ;)

3 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

thanks kitts! *muah*

ganda ng simula ng araw ko, hehe! salamat at excellent ang rating mo sa aking blog. the feeling is mutual. :)

Anonymous said...

thank you ate. (your blog inspired me to make my own)

Irmee said...

Hey, girl. you always cheer me uo, thanks din. don't forget, I'm just an email or text away if you want to ask questions about Canada. Sana maging magkapitbahay tayo, hehehe. BI ba?