Thursday, September 11, 2008

Buddy en Sol


Buddy en Sol
Originally uploaded by daniellaveronica
Saturday morning, I was supposed to have a day off with O which did not pushed through due to uncooperative weather. Anyways, in between planning I considered the thought of hiring a driver for our tagaytay getaway.

Sabi ni hubby, parang gusto mong ihatid at sunduin ko kayo mamaya. Sabi ko naman, ayaw kang isama ni O (hehe)

I texted our kumpare if he or his brother can drive for us instead but they have a family affair so hindi pwede. He asked me bat hindi na lang daw ako ang magdrive. Magpractice na daw kasi ako.

* * *
Sunday morning, on our way back home from the market, hubby stopped Xeon and asked me if I want to drive the rest of the way. Prolly about 2-3kms more. Syempre, I grabbed the chance and literally grabbed the wheel hehe.

It was months already since my last practice so imagine my shoonga self pressing the brakes instead of the gas pedal when trying to kick start our car.

K: Hmm.. bat kaya ako hindi umuusad?!
H: yung paa mo nasa brakes.

anuber! :p



----
buti na lang wala akong nasagasaang spring plungers

No comments: