Monday, September 29, 2008

I am dizzy daisy

I've been feeling lightheaded since yesterday. Not quite sure if its because I've been rushing to finish Breaking Dawn or if its because of the suaje I ate for lunch yesterday. I think I have to schedule another cholesterol count session just to be sure, tsk.

I had a dream this morning, something about me in an airplane with my brother. Forgot to take note and I can't remember specifics anymore, tsk.

Intermittent connection still, tsk.

* * *
I did mention that I was on a training since Wednesday. Come lunch break, me and my colleague shared a seat with two guys from a different class. Small talk comes with sharing a seat so we touched on tools/technologies we've come across and somebody mentioned Pascal. G admitted to using it one time in college. As the guy from my left is obviously young and he is pretty, trying to conceal my age, I told them I've heard about it and got teased by my seat mates. Later as somebody's quite persistent in knowing my age and we were each asked our college grad batch, I did honestly answered this time. Pretty guy graduated two years ago, man oh man did I suddenly feel Jurassic :p
* * *
We went to my mom's last Saturday to celebrate her 52nd natal day :) I made crunchy chicken potato and beets salad. Yesterday, I cooked cassava pancakes for miryenda and Tanigue steak + buttered veggies for dinner. Hopefully, I'll be able to post photos later :)

* * *
A message for lil sister: Kung san ka masaya, dun ako. Pero naman, make up your mind :p Final answer na ba yan?

Jowk!
* * *
I think Dani needs more physical activities. Reconsidering Little Gym or Toddlers Unlimited. Will have to talk this with hubby. Kelangan maayos na ang budget namin.
* * *
He asked me the question yesterday and I didn't give him a definite answer. I was almost sure I wanted to say ASAP but all things must be considered thoroughly.
* * *
I have a meeting in an hour, lots of catching up to do before I go on a short vacation leave. Will catch up with you guys later ;)

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Wow sarap naman nyang tanigue steak. hehehe. kagutom.

Like you I am also concern about oour little boy's motor skills...he rarely has physical activities kasi. Problema lang talaga yung budget.

Btw, I'm inviting you to join and share your thoughts about this topic > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=350

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com