Sunday, February 01, 2009

I will sing you to me..

good thing my brother already has a copy of Australia and he's not kidding when he said it's quite a long story :p i don't mind, i love Baz! sometimes i find hugh a bit too much for drama hehe grabe ang laki ng katawan nya! O_O nicole is classic as ever and yes, i can't wait to get my hands on the movie's OST hehe i particularly like the choir rendition of somewhere over the rainbow and the chinese guy's guitar song :D

i'm on my last few pages of gaiman's Coraline. do by any chance, have a copy of the movie? i was hoping to finish it today but was required to attend some matters at work so there goes my sunday.. i've been having happy dreams lately, i wish to have it more often.. haay..

goodnight for now, weekend photos coming soon!

1 comment:

JonaBQ said...

dahil birthday mo na may tag ako para sayo http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/02/birthday-wishlist-tag.html
kiss mo ko kay dani