Sunday, March 01, 2009

Birthday Gift


Birthday Gift
Originally uploaded by kitakitts

After calling O at her place for the Nth time, finally spoke to her to finalize our date friday night. Took the day off as I was expecting to spend it with her up in Tagaytay of something. I was all set and ready as early as 7am. I was hoping to leave the house before dani wakes up. Turns out she hadn't had sleep yet so we'll just meet around 6ish later and opted to visit a comedy bar instead. Despite planning an overnight, I've no luggage in tow and left the house with Dani crying behind me.

Upon seeing me, she enthusiastically shoved me a wrapped box containing this beautiful capiz hanging light. She asked me if I wanted to have a massage first and so off we went to a spa near her place. We were pressed for time so we didnt push thru with watching a movie. I enjoyed the massage and so off we went to Sitcom Comedy Bar. We had pizza and virgin drinks, soon we were laughing already. Their pizza sauce was too sweet for me but the crust and ingredients was better than greenwich's. I tried their mocha mint cocktail, too sweet not enough "mocha" and tasted like cough syrup, which I think was due to too much mint syrup added.

No comments: