Sunday, March 01, 2009

Thirty-One


1. I'm a mermaid, 2. Can you tell, 3. Kids no longer, 4. I love my pink googles, 5. Grandkids, 6. Grandkids, 7. Where's my googles?!, 8. Lovers Kiss, 9. Quita-Soriano, 10. Sis, 11. Guests of Horror, 12. Birthday Girl, 13. Shutterbug of the Day, 14. Dani, 15. D+Z, 16. Ladies, 17. Ang Handa, 18. Snacks, 19. Family, 20. Family, 21. Family, 22. Family, 23. Family, 24. KQD0306, 25. KQD0308, 26. KQD0311, 27. KQD0313, 28. KQD0314, 29. KQD0334, 30. KQD0349, 31. KQD0352, 32. KQD0366, 33. KQD0367, 34. KQD0369, 35. KQD0373, 36. KQD0379

I've always wanted a swimming party for this year. Initially I planned a treat for all of us at ACE Water Spa but settled for the clubhouse's pool instead.

Galing ako sa puyatan from my nightout saturday morning with O which serves another post :D Hubby did the groceries friday before heading home, just emailed him the list. Naka-leave na nga pala ko friday pa lang until monday. Sabi nga ng boss ko, ang haba naman daw ng birthday ko :D

Anyways, morning pa lang after going to the market with hubby, I did the pasta already. We didn't cook much as we made use of the grill for fish and marinated meat :) Mom made a mildy spicy green mango salad, a new secret recipe great for things fried and bbqued :)

My parents came in a little earlier than expected, my titos and titas tagged along as they all came straight from Batangas. They just let me be and hang out as I finish the rest of my handa. Noon time, we went to the pool already. There wasn't much left of Dani's sunblock so I used most of it on her. Kaw ba naman magswimming tangaling tapat :D Ate glenn offered to watch her while we eat first :)

Though SIL and Bro didn't get to swim that day, everyone went home tired and happy :) Sabi nga ni ate keng, if she had known I don't have cake she would've gotten me one. I don't mind, just spending my day with my loved ones is enough for me.

Later that night, we decided to go to Nova and visit my IL's. Turns out, they bought me a cake! :D Come to think of it, wala pala kaming pictures with them, hay naku. Anyways, we went home Monday afternoon na, nakarating kami as if pumasok kami sa work.

Ano pa ba ang masasabi ko kung di, happy talaga ang birthday ko! :D

No comments: