Friday, July 17, 2009

Eye Workout


Md. House
Originally uploaded by flanflan

Can't seem to decide how to spend my ME time. Obviously I'm offline most of the time, making up lost time with Dani on weekends. When I'm not too tired at night, I watch Dr. House. With a broken heart and red puffy eyes, I finished Season 4 and currently midway through EP1 of Season 5. I'm taking my time as I already know how it ends. Yes, I'm all about the journey :D

I revisited Sabine's Notebook the other day. Thinking of Austenland after watching Pride and Prejudice, except Colin Firth wasn't in it, t'was the recent version. Maybe hid lights might help keep me awake, hmm..

Then again, there's nothing more I'd love to do than snuggle with my loved ones on a cold rainy night.

Signing off, for now.

No comments: