Monday, April 09, 2018

Nagsasa Cove Camping

Some Panos I hope would inspire you to checkout this gorgeous cove in Pandaquit, Zambales

Facing the campsite, to the far left is the ideal site to pitch a tent if you want isolation.

Center of the beach, part of the campsite where we stayed overnight.  There are about ten or so camps you may choose, I have yet to check the facilities of the other camps but should I go back I might stay at All Blue Resort.

The stream/lake where we hanged out after our morning hike.

The beach view from where we camped.

Thirty or so minutes hike to get this view of the cove.


We are a group of 7 adults and 4 kids (2 of which are billed as adults already). A big outrigger boat was hired for P400/pax. Overnight camping rate is P130/pax, a small cottage with night light will cost you P400. We brought our own tents complete with minifans and comforter (for the kids).
G+D+K

 My trainees, didn't complain much ;)
Stargazing is so amazing lolz

No comments: