Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday Preps: Guestbook


guestbook 08
Originally uploaded by daniellaveronica
Yey! I finally finished dani's guestbook LOs. Ang dami ko pang gustong baguhin, some pages I even forgot to label the month. I would've have wanted to add subtle elements here and there pero at the rate i'm going hindi aabot to sa birthday ni dani. I guess it's better than nothing. In fairness, mas maraming pages ngayon compared sa last year :)

I already called picturebooks to confirm when will be the pickup date if I'll have it done later today. Thursday next week pa daw kasi nga they need 7 working days to finish an order.

As much as I wanted to blog other bday prep details, we're currently staying in Nova for the week so no internet after office hours. Last Saturday we celebrated MIL's birthday. Tomorrow it's FIL's birthday, come friday, it's hubby's turn naman. Tapos next week, birthday na nang anak ko! :D

When I was cramming for photos last night, I saw some short clips of dani last year prior to turning one. Haay, senti mode. Bilis nga talaga, I have now with me a damulag haha. I still don't have a gift for the little girl.

1 comment:

JonaBQ said...

busy na naman sa preps toh!
excited na rin kame :D