Monday, May 12, 2008

A day for Mothers - A Celebration

Yesterday, Dani's back to her own self and I seem to be feeling a little better myself. What's the magic word?

SM.

Once hubby mentioned the magic word, it seemed like a dark cloud has lifted. Exag. We were off with a good start. Dani and I were able to do our morning weekend walk. She sang while I push her bike. She sang as we were on the swing. She even insisted she walk some part on our way back home.

We were able to buy a gift for the baptism we'll be attending this saturday. I was able to find our family outfit for dani's birthday.

We had our lunch at Max's, hubby's treat for yours truly. Dani ate a little of pancit canton and sipped some chicken soup. Some is better than none.

If not for the expenses we've incurred, i could say:

Some days are good bad. Some days are better.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: