Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Mami & Dadi


new year newly wed
Originally uploaded by daniellaveronica

We are celebrating my parent's 32nd wedding anniversary. I wish I have at least one scanned wedding photo to post here. It's in sepia, as most of you would have guessed. I sometimes laugh at my parent's church kiss because my dad kissed my mom with her veil still covering the upper half of her face :p talk about "can't wait to finally kiss my bride" hehe

Because of that photo, during our wedding preps I constantly remind hubby to arrange my veil first before the kiss ;)

Anyways, my parents have their fare share of domestic disturbance and newlywed moments. Sometimes, when I catch a glimpse of the love they share for each other, it gives me hope that love can endure all.

3 comments:

Faye said...

sweet naman ng pic nila! uy malaki hawig mo kay mami mo! :)

JonaBQ said...

love conquers all eka nga....
sna lagi silang ganto hehehe nangungulit lang :D

MrsPartyGirl said...

ang ganda naman ng pic na ito. :) congratulations sa mami and dadi mo. *hugs*