Monday, June 08, 2009

Birthday Kwento: Pool Party Starts


Do's and Dont's
Originally uploaded by kitakitts

party officially started 15mins before 11am, though invites indicated we start at 10. i missed watching most of the games kaka-chika. i'm really torn between entertaining some of the adult guests or jumping in the water with my daughter. i wish i did the latter but what kind of host will that make me :p

We were supposed to have 3 dry games, lunch and 5 wet games. Since most of the kids are in the pool already, Teacher Hazel suggested they conduct all wet games instead.

this is the part where I lose details of the party. All I have are pics and snippets from parents. Amidst chitchat, my eyes will wander by the pool area and check on dani. I know she’s having a blast and the teachers are making sure the kids are safe. I wish I asked about the PA system if it can be brought outside pero hindi pala pwede. Teacher Hazel made do with her loud voice competing with the sound of passing airplanes.

No comments: