Wednesday, June 24, 2009

D1 - Coron, Palawan: Getting There


1. Day 1 - Waiting, 2. Day 1 - Beans, 3. Day 1 - Bus Ride, 4. Day 1 - Who's excited?, 5. Day 1 - Photography 101, 6. Day 1 - Over and Above, 7. Day 1 - To coron, 8. Day 1 - Busuanga Airport

Around 6am, kers and jo arrived at our house. Bags packed and ready to go, with dani in tow, hubby drove us to NAIA Terminal 3 where half of the group is waiting for us. Dani cried when she realized she's not going with me. I didn't look back and proceeded to meet my parents. Imagine I look like someone with mesothelioma as I was sleep deprived yet again and hungry as we waited for boarding time. Buti na lang I bought hot milk tea in a small thermos with me. We left Manila by 9am and promptly arrived at Busuanga airport an hour after. Even before lift off, Jayjay was already texting me and true enough his van is waiting for us when we arrived.

No comments: