Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bits and Pieces


Maria goes to Market
Originally uploaded by kitakitts

R graciously lent me her Eat, Pray and Love book. Gone through the first few pages, definitely not a page turner but I like books as such, I can put it down and few days later I can quickly pickup where I stopped. Hmm.. which reminds me to update my GoodReads list :D

* * *

Watchmen is haunting me. I skimmed though some of Australia's scene and I've got to remind myself to get the OST. Got myself a copy of M.Buble's meets Madison concert, I've yet to watch. Have you seen GNR's Rock in Rio 1992 concert? I keep wondering if Axel was wearing undies under those white tights. He sure has a well-defined tushy :D

* * *

Now that I got the bits and pieces off my mind, I hope I will be able to post most coherent matters prospectively.

Dani's Nutrition Month Performance
Aquim Turns Two
I+M Honeymoon Blow by blow (kidding)

and..

and..

But then, I just found out I'm done downloading Mr. Magorioum's Wonder Emporuim, so I got distracted and I'm itching to watch already. Hey, I can relate to Portman's character *frustrated pianist here*

Looking at the click, I still have about two more hours of Me time and I'm starting to panic,

zyatonix, anyone? Kidding.

Tomorrow (I mean later today), if Mr. Sun'll cooperate, we shall conquer the blue waters of our clubhouse's pool hehe. I've yet to pluck my underarm hair follicles and shave my cellulite infested legs, so here's a good morning hug to you guys. I salute you for getting this far.

No comments: