Saturday, August 15, 2009

What's Up, Ketchup?


Folks
Originally uploaded by kitakitts

As my two masters are snoozing the heat away from this lazy saturday afternoon, this isn't more an opportune time for me to update this blog. Was able to upload the wedding photos I took last week. Still waiting for Te Keng and Bro's shots though.

Its half of August already, I haven't taken photos of the little imp yet. I'm still "healthy" as a horse and overweight as a pregnant boar, hubby holds grazing for greener pastures for the meantime. Dani just finished her first quarter exams, I'm betting she did good just like in her previous long test (and it's not like she's on medical assistant training school). We've been practicing with mazes and scissors lately :) Note to self, would love to take photo of our session sometime.

Uh-oh, one master is awake, pardon me but I must go, for now.

No comments: