Sunday, April 13, 2008

We're home

We'll be staying in our house this week :D my mom volunteered to take care of Dani for the next five weekdays. I'm supposed to call my cousin later, hopefully she'll have good news for me and we'll have a new yaya by mid-week. There will be another round of training and orientation, I'm not really looking forward to it. Makes me think if creating a manual I could just hand-over, give her an exam later to see i can trust my daughter with her.

I'll try to be online for the day, pay my tag debts, exchange links, post photos of our oceanarium trip, update myself as i've mentioned below. It may take me another week to be able to do this again ;p At the same time, new deebeedees are waiting in line, i've yet to create dani's guestbook layout for her birthday (thank god no more AVPs necessary). I still have 6 tasks from the sheriff so expect no lesser posts after this. What is an Outer Banks rentals anyways?

No comments: