Friday, April 18, 2008

A proposal

So I've read from abie's blog that Grissom and Sarah are engaged! :D I'm currently listening to Across the Universe OST and like my sister, I love Jim Sturgess more specifically his voice singing Beatles. I haven't blogged about the movie, but i've been wanting to see it since I've read about it from hmm. toni's blog it think :D Buti na lang may deebeedee sina mami :D I've also seen The Other Boleyn Girl, I tried focusing on his face and tried not to laugh seeing him in his costume :D Eek talaga kasi incest pero sayang hindi natuloy love scene nila ni Natalie hihi

Coding kami today, pero late na kami nakaalis, pano naman Dani was clingy this morning. Ayaw akong paalisin, akala siguro wala akong pasok kasi I'm not in uniform today. Later we're planning to buy a small pool for her. Enjoy talaga sya sa water eh. Just passing time while waiting for things to kick off here at work. It's friday anyways and most have this can't wait for weekend vibes with them including me.

Still no yaya. Our neighbor, two houses from our left, mentioned to my mom she'd love to work for us. She'll take care of Dani while we're away and then go home when we're back from office already. I'm not sure if it will work out for both of us since she also has two children to look out for. She reasons her husband is just at home anyway and can look out for them himself. Still, how will she eat? Will she eat at home or will she eat with her family?

Esep. Esep.

No comments: