Monday, June 23, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine


Yellow
Originally uploaded by daniellaveronica

In a gloomy day like today, no better way to cheer me up but my little miss sunshine :) She's holding one of the carnations I brought home friday night.

Weekend was fast, most of my day spent kulitan with Dani. We went to SM saturday afternoon to buy some groceries while Dani played with her yaya at Wonderland for Kids. When I went to get her, she was just sitting still in a rocking horse watching Mulan. After two hours, I guess she's already bored.

We also bought a single point water heater for our bathroom, scheduled to be installed come saturday. Rainy days means more cold weather and as much as I find it sweet for hubby to get up early and boil me some bath water, I think it's about time we get one.

Our activity for sunday includes, me cutting out various shapes from construction paper and Dani pasting it on a white sheet. Next time I'll try strings and ribbons :) I wasn't able to blog but I did get to upload some photos in my friendster account :)

I took home some work but surpise surprise never did get anything done haha I did get to finish The Golden Compass. What can I say, Nicole is timeless.

We had to commute today. Xeon's clutch is going bezerk so we hitched with my tito earlier. I think this will be our setup for the whole week :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang cute ni dani!!! kakagigil hehe