Friday, June 06, 2008

My Little Bowler

In my attempt to introduce some sort of physical activity/play to my daughter, I bought this relatively cheap bowling set from Landmark's Toy section, which by the way offers 10% discount in selected items ;) I even called dani while we were on our way home asking her to wait for us so we could play later. True enough, gising pa sya pagdating namin sa bahay. After much kissing and hugging like it has been along time since we last saw each other, I showed her the set. We spruced up the pins with Dora stickers I saw from Landmark's party favors section hihi
Hubby did the actual demo and showed dani how to roll the ball and strike the pins down. After couple of rounds, Dani was all giggles clapping her hands cheering herself and her dad. Sometimes, when the ball misses the pins, she knocks them down with her own hands, me and her dad will automatically cheer for her haha.
The next morning, naglaro ulit kami before leaving for work :D

~~
Looking for party invitations ideas?

No comments: