Sunday, October 04, 2009

After Five Years

Day 3 Facebook
I've uploaded some highlights from our trip in Flickr. Some has side kwentos already. Not sure when I'll be able to blog in detail as our laptop gave in on us last week.

It was a short but fun trip, far better than our Davao.

Day 1
- We missed our flight by 10mins. Check-in counter said they closed the gate already even if the plane hasn't lifted yet.
- I was having mood swings (PMSy)
- Dani slept during the entire flight
- Had to wait for the bus to fill up (sayang oras)
- Land transfer took 1.5hrs (sayang oras ulit)
- First time to see the port

1. Day 1 Still in the mood, 2. Day 1 Wake me up when we're there, 3. Day 1 AKLAN, 4. Day 1 LifeJackets, 5. Day 1 Port

- Check-in was a breeze, great room, Dani loved it

1. Day 1 Our Room, 2. Day 1 My Bed, 3. Day 1 Drink Up, 4. Day 1 Refreshment, 5. Day 1 My Bed

- We had a very late lunch at Jap-Puno. No wall candle sconces here :)

1. Day 1 Ja-Puno, 2. Day 1 Ja-Puno, 3. Day 1 Pinacolada, 4. Day 1 Celebrants, 5. Day 1 Chow
tbc...

2 comments:

JonaBQ said...

aba jetsetter mommy =D sana madala rin nmn kids sa beach, kelan kaya?

Me said...

hehe, done na! :D