Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I's Christening


I's Christening
Originally uploaded by kitakitts

Hubby was asked to be I's Godfather and we were humbled by the parents' request :) We take the responsibility of being one by heart. For years, they have been there for us and have been looking after the little girl until we get home after work.

It was an intimate celebration as we lunch at Balinsasayaw, Cavite.
Fan

Twas my first time to eat Buco Pancit, yum!
Buco Pansit

Bones are the only thing that's left of this dish.
S&S Lapu

After devouring kilotons of buco pansit, we took a stroll to their souvenir store and found charming charms haha
Charm

The place invites you to have a photoshoot with your loved ones
D+G
D+K
Despite my thighs telling you I need pills for weight loss, I posted this photo for the sake of Dani's demure posture :)

D
Allow me to say that the little girl is so cute here :)

D

2 comments:

JonaBQ said...

super cute naman ni dani at ang kanyang dress :D

Irmee said...

Kitts, san ang Balinsasayaw sa Cavite, Tagaytay? Nakakain ako dun sa Puerto Princesa at gusto ko ulit sa pag-uwi namin hahaha, kelan kaya yun? Hope to see you then.