Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reading List

Immortals 2011
Once in while, movies of the like makes me want to reread books on greek mythology.  However, my sister got me a copy of WOT Book Twelve so it might take awhile :D  Currently brushing up on my "specials skills" likewise as I try to grab that elusive secondary dream job (by now you all know what my ultimate dream job is, ye?).

I also tried watching a typical Hollywood romcom, however my copy suddenly ended in the middle of the story, so that's that.  I will attempt to add more context on this blog to coincide with search key words from my flickr to up some hits :D  Someone who knows me keeps on forgetting my blog url, nuguseyo?

I had a dream earlier, it was of a happy adventurous kind but I forgot the details, not that you care but I do :p

No comments: