Monday, December 03, 2007

P is better than F

I almost forgot about my LOMA 290 Exam. The results are in!

LOMANET Grade Report

Student Name: Dela Cruz, Vanessa
Student Number: xxxxx
Course: LOMA 290
Exam Date: 11/06/2007
Grade: P
Score: 89

Congratulations on passing this examination!


Yey! What a way to start this week :D I know I said I'll post wedding pics yesterday but I was so beat. Nagpunta pa kasi kami sa Tita ko who celebrated her lunch birthday so ayun pagod din. May utang pa kong STD cards kay bro. Anyways, ano na?! Punta na tayong Tropezz hehe nakakadalawa na ko ;) Ay punta nga pala kong OSMAK later, my SIL is scheduled for CS today so I'll be seeing my new nephew soon at eto pa, nakalimutan ko ang digicam ko.. waah.. I'll make do with mini's digicam (borrowed syempre). Maya po ulit! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kitts!!!