Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Paypal and Eon Update

Ok here's the process I've gone so far:

Applied online for an eon card.
Five days after pickup card from designated branch. Brought two valid ID's with photocopies.
Paid P350 annual fee and P150 initial deposit.
It is necessary to fund your account at least a hundred pesos because Paypal will deduct about P98 from your account when verifying your card.
After two days I've enrolled my card in an Eon CyberAccount. Your cyberaccount will be activated within 48 hrs.
After two days, I successfully logged into my cyber account. Reviewed transaction history and verified that my card has funds.
I've added my eon card in paypal and requested for an EXPUSE#.
Two days after I logged into my cyberaccount and checked my transaction history. There reflected two transactions from paypal, one deducting P1 and the other P98. I sent an email to their customer service requesting my paypal EXPUSE#.
On the very same day, I got my EXPUSE#, logged in to paypal and verified my eon card.
I have already withdrawed my funds from paypal to my eon card and will just have to wait for 5-7days more. I will update you as soon as the transaction's successfull :D Lapit na!

No comments: