Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 2 Macau: St. Paul Ruins

After checking out from our hotel, we hauled our bags and hailed a taxi. Our next destination: St. Paul Ruins. It was noon by then and tourists are everywhere. So please try to go earlier if you want to avoid crowds. Anyways, side kwento: Before alighting the taxi, Manong driver asked me (as I'm the one usually seated at the front) if the other girl behind us is my sister. I said yes and he said: Your sister is beautiful. Naks, hindi lang pretty, beautiful pa!

Once you go through the church facade, you can climb a flight of stairs.
View from above, you'll see the path going to senado square
From here you can see the church hall where catacombs are carefully preserved.

Walang pakialam sa ibang tourista, kelangan may jump shot top view pa talaga
Samson?

Yes, kelangan magpicture talaga para may mailagay sa flickr hehe
Shempre iniwan nila ko sa taas
A temple just beside the ruins

Panalong shot ni ate keng
Church facade
I wasn't able to read labels here and there pero we did took time looking around for flickr stuffs. BTW, taxi fare from taipa to st. paul costs about 50patacas. Ok na yun kasi tatlo naman kami sa taxi. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but if you can manage to have you luggage on your lap, do so kasi iba pa bayad pag may luggage sa likod ng taxi.

2 comments:

Aggie said...

Kitts, mukhang madaming trips ha! Meron akong halfyear roundup, sana makasali ka.

The third installment of the Aggie Wants To Know Series is up! It's intimidating at first but Im sure you'll enjoy reading it once you are done! You can do your own thing too - I just want to know how the the first six months of 2008 went for you :) I hope you join!

Nabasa ko ung post mo tungkol sa PC sharing...alam mo kaya din ako napabili ng laptop hehehee

Me said...

hi aggie! :D yup, nakita ko nga yun eh and doing that series is indeed challenging hehe, though i can always search my archive :D

hope your having a great weekend so far :)