Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Photo: Mickey Ears


Mickey Ears
Originally uploaded by daniellaveronica
Hubby and I went to SM Mkt Friday night to buy gifts for a birthday party and baptism for the next two sundays. I saw and grabbed these mickey ears for P49.75 for Dani. She'll put them on for a couple of minutes then she'll tell me, "Mami naman!" Syempre pa, I obliged and she immediately giggled at me hehe :D

* * *

Coming out of nowhere, hubby asked me, "Gusto mong magpamasahe mamaya?" Aba, ako pa ang tinanong nya, go-go-go! Off we went to SM Dasma. Dani checked in Wonderland. Sinilip namin si Massage King which I think offers the cheapest services sa mall. Parang hindi ka masyado makakarelax kasi walang ambiance haha

Hubby and I decided to go for Couple's Massage in BodyTune (P1475). Steam for 15mins, quick cold shower and an hour of bliss :)

Almost two hours has passed when I went back to get Dani. Take out lang pizza and spag, supposedly for miryeda pero dinner na rin kasi yun. Tapos umuwi na kami :)

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Tiga Cavite pala! Matry nga yang sinsabi mo :D