Sunday, July 06, 2008

Weekend Photo: Finger Painting


dani paint
Originally uploaded by daniellaveronica
If you are looking for non-toxic water color perfect for finger painting, checkout Landmark's toy section and you will find a package of 6pcs of basic colors priced at P99. I was pretty excited when I saw it friday lunch last week and couldn't wait for the weekend. This is actually our second session already. It doesn't stain her hands and her clothes as it can easily be washed off by water. I forgot the brand but its stacked alongside DIY crafts and crafts projects.

The other day, I went to NBS to buy flip chart paper for dani as hers is down to 4pcs already. Someone noticed my plastic bag and asked what it is for. I said it was for Dani's art stuff, to which she said, "Ang gastos talaga nang batang yun."

Huh? Where did that came from?

Every weekend, I try to maximize the time I can spend with my child. I try to think of stuffs we can enjoy doing together and it so happens that painting is one of them. It sure is messy sometimes and supplies are not cheap but she has fun and learns through it. By now she knows red, yellow, green, blue, orange, black and white. she can't differentiate shades yet like violet and purple but uses it alternately. she does get confused sometimes but most of the time, she gets it right.

So there. Remarks like that sometimes just gets to my nerves. Hmpf.

No comments: