Sunday, July 06, 2008

Dani: Second Hair Cut

Yes, I cut her hair, about two inches of it from the tip. I noticed the dry split ends and been contemplating about having it cut since then. while hubby was out taking care of xeon, I braved myself and reached for the scissors. I told her to sit still as she watched Blue. I didn't tell her anything about what I was going to do. A couple of minutes later, we're done!

The end result!

dani after haircut

Left side is a couple of centimeters longer but it doesn't matter as it's not obvious due to her curly hair. Sana lang hindi magtampo buhok nya :) BTW, she's been eating little by little and I pray she'll get back to her old solid-eating self soon. Saturday was broiled chicken and palabok, today it's various fruits of melon, papaya and mango :)

1 comment:

Edwin Quita said...

miss ko bigla si dani bebe... kyutkyut! hehehe =)