Thursday, July 03, 2008

A Decade Ago

The rules are simple.
At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
~ Wondering how my first job will be like. I will be starting in a couple of days as a programmer trainee.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
~ i don't have a to do list ;p

3. Snacks I enjoy:
~ chocolates, junk food

4. Place where I lived: (now?)
~ Cavite, Philippines
(10 years ago?)
~ Makati, Philippines

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
~ Stay wealthy
~ Live the good life
~ Share
~ This I'm sure, I'd be a SAHM

6. I'm tagging
~ Gwen
~ Jeanny
~ May
~ any volunteers?
~ any volunteers?

Thanks Abie!

No comments: