Saturday, September 01, 2007

August Roundup

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
FHM, The Alchemist

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Movies:
The Reaping
Pirates of the Carribean 3
Die Hard 4.0
Nacho Libre
Transformers
Little Mermaid 1 & 2
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
Finding Nemo
Happy Feet
Foreign TV Series: Heroes
Local TV Series: Marimar

What special days did I celebrate and how?

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
We bought gift for Erin's 3rd Birthday.
No special gifts for me though.
I bought Dani a Barney stuffed toy with zebra, giraffe and leopard zoo animals.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
We're healthy as a horse, yey!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Bought 2 poloshirt, 2 shorts and 1 summer dress :)

What were this month's disappointments?

What were my accomplishments this month?
Total online earnings so far $84US++ :)

No comments: