Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blog Newbie

When you feel like you're talking to yourself and nobody seems to react to your posts, you may want to read this entry by Darren of Problogger.

When it feels like nobody is reading your blog

As for me, I'm ecstatic whenever someone leaves a message on my tagboard or post a comment in my entries. From here on, I will reply to your comments. You took the effort to stop by and drop a note, it's about time for me to tell you how much you're greatly appreciated :)

4 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

nakaka-inspire naman yung article na yun kitts :) pagamit ha? react ako tungkol dito sa blog ko (kasi pag sinagot ko dito sa comments section mo yung mga naiisip ko, feeling ko magiging masyadong mahaba, hehe).

thanks for sharing! :)

J said...

yes this is absolutely true. newbie as I am with blogging, I definitely felt the same way the first few days. so inspiring..,

Anonymous said...

Hi Kitts, Meeya sent me here... I mean I clicked.

Welcome to blogworld! You'll enjoy the ride.

Me said...

meeya: hehe basa ko na nga post mo eh :)

lucel: hey there :D let's just keep on blogging ;)

k: thanks for dropping by ;) take care!