Monday, September 24, 2007

An award and a long speech



Toni says:

“Kitts is one the bloggers whom I haven’t seen yet, but I enjoyed chatting with her and eventually became a friend. I love visiting her blog and I can sometimes relate to her posts. Some of them may be short but worth reading. And I also love her scrap book layouts, with or without her adorable daughter, Dani.”

According to the rules, the Nice Matters Award goes out to:

“Those who are just nice people, good blog friends, and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those who care about others, who are there to lend support, or those who are just a positive influence in our blogging world.”

Here are my awardees:

Mhay of In love for life
She inspires me to be a better mother, wife and christian. Somehow even if I don't know her personally, knowing that our daughters are of the same age helps me relate to her. Everyday I check out her blog to see how she's coping as she temporarily raises Jaden on her own.

Wives of Wifespeaks:
It's like a virual conscience, online therapist or simply a kumare for a wifey like me. Personal opinions on topics ranging from trivial stuffs to serious ones opens my mind and see things in a different light. I admire their honesty and courage to state their case on various matters.

And now for my speech:
I'd like to thank Toni for including me in her list of awardees. I really have been seeing alot of awards being given around lately and well, I do sometimes wonder if I'll ever get one soon. I know some may think that all of this is just a formality in acknowledging each other's presence in the blogosphere but it really is a great feeling to receive such and know that you are appreciated.

I'd like to thank my hubby for giving me his full support on my online blogging knowing fully that there maybe a possibility of me revealing his secrets in attempt to blackmail him one of these days. (Of course, I'm just kidding here)

To my adorable daughter, Dani, I love you so much. I'll update your blog more so your online friends may too give you an award someday.

To my parents, i know you read my blog because you want to make usyoso about things in my marriage that I may not be telling you about hehe Nosy as you are, I'm lucky to have you guys around.

To my inlaws, who doesn't know about this blog, thanks for adopting me so easily.

To my siblings, bardino, erwino and vera, let's plan a family outing next year, missing you all.

To my boss, who likewise doesn't know about his blog, i owe you one for not cutting my internet access at work.

*cue orchestra*

Time's up, thank you and good night!

3 comments:

~ Mhay ~ said...

hi kitts! coincidence nga nag palitan tayo ng award..and wala ako masabi sa awarding message..:) nakaka touch, hehe. if you can just see how my eye twinkled and and wide a smile you caused me :)thank you thank you!

p.s. kala mo ha...daily ko rin ni che-check blog mo and dani's for updates ;)

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Ey Kitts! I love your acceptance speech. :)

www.nicemorning.net

MrsPartyGirl said...

on behalf of WS, salamat! :D hehe!