Wednesday, November 14, 2007

kree-ey-tiv-i-tee



cre·a·tiv·i·ty
–noun
  1. the state or quality of being creative.

  2. the ability to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, relationships, or the like, and to create meaningful new ideas, forms, methods, interpretations, etc.; originality, progressiveness, or imagination: the need for creativity in modern industry; creativity in the performing arts.

  3. the process by which one utilizes creative ability: Extensive reading stimulated his creativity.


From the bottom of my heart, thanks Nice for giving me this reward :D

I'll make sure i'll pass this on this week :D

Thanks again, nice! :D

2 comments:

Norm said...

hi kitts...I'll link you already and got 3 tags for you ...just visit my site...

Me said...

salamat norm, cge daan ako and will answer your tags later :D ingat!