Monday, November 19, 2007

Pop Star on Country Treat

Having seen the movie 8 seconds starring Luke Perry makes me wonder what it’s like to watch a rodeo show live. In a sport where you graciously hang onto your dear life for about 8 seconds or more can dictate whether the player wins or loses. I particularly like one line there about marriage: I guess it's like Bull Ridin'. You gotta stay on and try not to get bucked off.

Anyways, as I was saying, I researched more on the said sport and was led to a page about Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana at the Houston Rodeo. Now that would be interesting, considering she’s the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus, famous country singer. This show is proving to be a promising country treat.

In case you are still asking who is Miley Cyrus, she happens to be one of teen pop stars up there with Hilary Duff, already creating a buzz of her own through her acting and singing career. I heard her concert tickets were selling like hot like pancakes. DallasNew.com reports on her Fort Worth concert:

When the star said she had only one rule – "I never want to look out here and see anyone sitting down!" – they took the command seriously. And she was watching; after almost every song, the 14-year-old would pause for a long water break and simply smile into the crowd, as if she wanted to take it all in. As she should.

No comments: