Thursday, November 22, 2007

Side dEffect

Yey, dani’s asleep at last! Already ready to bury myself under our sheets this morning , after kissing her cheek, Dani stirred and kept stirring until finally she woke up despite my attempt to put her back to sleep. At 2:30AM, she insisted that we put her Nemo cd on so she can watch it already.

Now I only have this hoodia assignment to finish then and I’m off blog hopping again. Due to lack of proper sleep, here’s one corny joke for you:

Knock. Knock.
(you’re supposed to ask me “who’s there?”)
Hoodia.
(you’re supposed to ask me “hoodia who?”)

*spice girls wanna be, care to join me?!*

who.. who.. hoo-dia think you are,
(Do you think you are?)
I said who.. hoo..hoo
some kind of superstar,
You have got to

swing it
shake it
move it
make it


hoodia think you are?!

Trust it,
use it,
prove it,
groove it


Show me how good you are!

o divang diva dating hehe :D

Hope you guys are having a great day so far, mine's just starting to be one ;)

No comments: