Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Old lady

One of my friends at work (f@W) just asked me up to what age do I want to live. I said to her, I want to at least be able to see one a child for each of my own child. To fulfill my role as a grand parent even for a short while and be able to experience the feeling of having a little imp bouncing on my knees.

I would have preferred to live the rest of my life with my children but I wouldn’t want to burden their lives by taking care of me. A nursing home instead is getting more and more and an attractive option to growing old.

Bettercaring is a dedicated service for anyone who needs answers to crucial questions about care for themselves or their loved ones. There is also a community forum that allows users to discuss their own experiences within the care system. Check out their FAQ page for more information.

No comments: