Thursday, November 29, 2007

Playing chess with the Queen

The tower is on the move to oust the Queen. I hate politics. Early off was already declared by our HR but I just can't go home yet. Hubby's still at work waiting for his turn to be relieved from work too. It's a sad fact but his team's the last to go whenever fortuitous events occurr.

Anyways, I was reading the update for N@W's Christmas Party and I sure envy confirmed attendees. I know it'll be fun with lots of freebies to boot. I don't hubby will have a change of heart about it though *sigh*

CEB Piso fare is back.. hmm.. esep-esep ulit hehe :D I've already plotted our budget for me and my sister's HK Trip next year and looks feasible so far. Hopefully once my EON cyberaccount is activated, I'll get transfer funds from paypal and I can book our tickets already :D can't wait.. can't wait.

I hope you'll have a great long weekend, guys! I'll try to catch up as soon as I can. Take care!

No comments: