Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Can you keep a secret?

In my desperation to read a book (other than Eragon which I've yet to finish), I borrowed this chick-lit and just started reading this morning. I got through chapter 4 and figured this is a fun easy read, just exactly what I need. This will have to do until I get my hands on "stardust" I bought on ebay.ph (yey! my very first successful bid). Although, the total price i paid is P5 short of a brand new one (I blame the shipping cost of P140 for an air pouch bag from LBC), I just convinced myself that I saved myself some time (instead of meeting up with the buyer in Waltermart Makati or going back to nearby bookstores to check if the book is now in stock). Plus the fact that i got the original cover instead of the last one I saw that has claire danes on it.

Yesterday, my (is there another informal word for co-workers? ok i'll just call them F@W --FriendsAtWork-- *lol*) F@Ws had our lunch while watching Fred&Larry, though we wanted to finish this hilarious movie, we had to cut it short since we're only allowed 1hr break. I suddenly realized how I missed watching flick with friends and laugh at kababawan :D

2 comments:

Happymommi said...

Hi Kitts,

I love sophie kinsella books ( oh well i love chick lit books :)))

you should read the shopaholic series really fun :D

nice site you got here :D

sheila

Me said...

Hi Sheila,

Glad to know you liked it here hehe I may pickup another one once i'm through with stardust.