Tuesday, October 23, 2007

7 Random Facts About Me

I’ve been tagged by Nice. Thanks!

THE RULES - List of 7
* each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog
* People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well
* At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.



1) I am lovin a box of Meijie right now
2) I am 4 feet, 11 and 3/4 inches tall
3) I leave my office shoes at work
4) I don't eat raddish
5) I am listening to
Jack Johnson
6) I recommend you listen to Paul Gilbert's version of Dancing Queen
7) I still haven't finished Eragon Book I

hmm, its more like a confession no? hehe :D I'll be breaking the last rule though since I think most of you have done this tag already :D

No comments: