Friday, October 05, 2007

Spread the Love



Aww, Mhay loves my blog :D

Here are blogs I Love to visit naman as sorted in my bloglines:

Mhay - Married and Happy About It
good to see vids of jaden

Liza - A Few of My Thoughts
love her layouts, very creative and inspiring

Nice - We are Family
an adoring wife and mother, a very brave entrepreneur

Meeya - Confessions of a Domesticated Party Girl
I just keep wondering where and when will they move next

AbbieG - Between the moon and New York City
She just takes me there with her posts and pictures

Duke - Confessions of an Expat's Wife
I can only imagine life in Istanbul

Lori - Desserts Comes First
Because I love desserts and her posts are not limited to just

Abie - Howell & Abie
I swear this family is super active, dami activities palagi :D

Aggie - Mommy Talks. Wife Stories. Girl Speak.
Creative, witty, informative, honest and super sipag magblog, scrap etc :D

Paul & Toni - Bridging The Distance
I drop by and keep myself updated if we're not able to chat ;)

Bardino - Purple Blooded Poetic Soul
it is a fact that he is my sibling but i love his poems and sweet notes to his significant other

Mich - Random Thoughts
Such a beautiful family

Cata - Simply Me
Just so I can read Meg's next antics

Mai - Stranger in a Strange Land
natutuwa ako kasi pag nagsasabi sya ng bad words hehe

Toni - Wifely steps
inspiring homemaker

Apple - Yan-Ple
just to have a glimpse of a wife, mother, employee, artist and enterprenuer's life


keep blogging guys! :D

3 comments:

MrsPartyGirl said...

hahaha! don't worry kitts, for sure i'll update you about it :D

thanks for this badge of honor! i heart you, too! *muah*

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

thank for this Kitts! :) It feels good to have your blog appreciated.

Keep on blogging too. You have a blog worth reading.

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Anonymous said...

uuuy, thank you kitts! :)