Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Palawan Day 3 - Lunch at Tribu Cafe and Bar

I have to say, this is the most disappointing part of our trip to palawan. Upon arriving at Sabang Port, we decided to pre-order our lunch para pagbalik namin so they can prepare early at kakain na lang kami pagbalik. Daming hindi available sa menu nila, first off they don't have chicken kasi wala pang delivery and same with pork. So we're left with fish and beef. So I ordered fish and chips and beef steak for hubby.


Tribu Cafe and Bar


View from the Resto


Not really sure what this viand is, sauce is ok but man, ang kunat ng karne!

BeefSteak ala Kunat for P175

Can't remember this viand, but same with all the beef, makunat talaga

Too much breadings not enough Fish n' Chips for P150

Hay naku, ala talagang kwenta mga kinain namin dito. Ang kunat ng beef sobra. Tapos I was expect fish fillet diba for my fish & chips pero para syang dinurog na fish meat tpos hinaluan ng breadings, bleh. I have to ask pa for mayo to make my own sauce eh kasi naman ketchup lang binigay sakin dba.. ok lang kung wala nang tartar sauce pero sana naman mayo and ketchup will do diba? hay.. But I did get to taste the beef mami ordered by Irene and Mabs, mas ma-ok naman kesa sa order namin. One serving is good enough for two. Fresh buko is priced at P25 and same with sprite. Rice at P15/pc. One order of viand is also good for sharing na rin.

I felt I've wasted my P405 in this resto. Tsk. No one recommended kasi where to eat in Sabang, most of the travelogues I've read either packed their own lunch or availed of the buffet lunch coupled with the river tour.


Ian, monkeying around

No comments: