Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am a Postie

As most of you already know, I have been doing blog reviews for two months now. At first I was hesitant and skeptical to sign up because I do not want to "taint" my personal blog. Similar to the debate on photographer purists vs photoshopers but instead of pictures, its about blog content. However, more and more I see paid reviews from my blog friends and got interested.

I was a bit disheartened in the midst of my paid blogging because later did I found out that getting the actual payments is going to be tricky. To every problem, there is a solution and through a friend I was able to cash out my payments and actually spend them as my vacation money in Palawan. Ah, to reap the rewards of my online earning is like a child having a taste of her first candy. So sweet, I just couldn’t get enough and wanted more and some more.

Of course, doing reviews is not all about the money. It enables me to improve my writing skills and really be creative in coming up with a relevant posts. Through the course of it all, I was able to visit great sites and know of products I wasn’t aware of.

With happy news from paypal Philippines, I’m sure a lot of Filipinos will be encouraged register and post blog reviews of their own.


No comments: