Sunday, October 28, 2007

Totally inspired

dani kitts oct copy

* * *

So i've been trying to scrap today after browsing new digi LO's online. I managed to download some new kits but mostly used old ones I haven't used yet. I'm trying to keep it simple so I can have a couple done and maybe retouch on them later if I feel I need to embelish them more :D

there hasn't been any opps for today not a single one :( plus, internet is going loco maybe due to weather. got a call earlier, i might report to work tomorrow, gesh. pray i don't have to, hirap kaya pumasok from nova eh wala namang work si hubby alangan namang pahatid pa ko :p it would have been sweet kung hatid nya ko diba, pogi points the effort pero naman mahal ang gas so just trying to be practical here hehe

1 comment:

abie said...

parang na miss ko bigla mag digi scrap...kaya lang natambakan na ako ng mga pictures ni Bela eh. Tapos wala na din time kse nauubos na oras ko sa paid blogging...hehehe...

Nice lay out sis. Hope I'll find the time again to digi scrap.