Saturday, October 27, 2007

I love WiFi

Earlier this morning, we packed our things and here we are, balik Nova until next week. My in-laws warm-heartedly welcomed us, as always. They truly missed Dani, specially her ate gerah. It has been over a month, i think since we last saw them so I guess it's high time for a visit.

dani gera oct copy

One more thing I love about staying here, other than the fact that we have more pair of hands to help with dani, is that i have free internet access 24x7! Yebah! Still, I have to wait til kulit is busy with something else kasi talagang hanap nya ko palagi. She's asleep now, kaya eto nakasimple, trying to catch up with unread feeds and tags yet to be answered. Of course, waiting for opps so I can make more moolah. I've been cooking up some travel plans for next year so I really need to earn more green hehe I had the nerve to share some with hubby the other night and got his approval, yey!

Some updates on my little girl, her left upper tooth is starting to show so maybe it's partly the reason why she's not feeling well. Garry and I had to take a leave yesterday kasi nilagnat na naman si Dani that morning and brought her to the doctor. Sayang nga kasi I was planning to bring her to our company's Trick or Treat party that afternoon. I've heard it was fun though my team didn't win the deco contest. We had an "Angels and Demons" theme. I guess they didn't feel heavenly as they were supposed to mwhehe

1 comment:

abie said...

ay nag ngingipin na ulit si dani. wawa naman. si bela nga din lagi subo yung fingers nya tapos kinakaskas sa gilagid. May tutubo na naman ata ngipin.

tc sis.